Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year

Well, it's New Years Eve. Can you believe another year has passed? How quickly do the years pass now? I think it's called 'getting older' - as a kid it seemed to take forever for each year to roll around, but now they fly by in an instant. That's life I guess! I wish everyone a very Happy, safe and prosperous New Year. Bring on 2009!

Tonight I am seeing in the new year with friends at a local restaurant. I'm sure it will be a great evening, with lots of laughs, great conversation and celebration. Hopefully I will take a few snapshots as well.

I have really fallen behind with my Photo a Day over at Jessica Sprague. I was keeping up with a photo (almost) every day until Christmas Day, and I've failed to take a photo since! Oh well, I think I surprised myself and kept us as much as I did! :) I had fun, and hopefully I will do it again some time during the year. If there isn't a dedicated month over at Jessica Sprague, I may just try and do it myself. Although, the fact that you have to post the photos and join in the fun with everyone else makes it more enjoyable. Well, that's my opinion. :)

Thanks for visiting. Bye for now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year!

Don't beat yourself up about not taking photos the last couple of days. It was supposed to be for fun. :D You've done great.