Friday, December 5, 2008

Photo a Day

I am participating in a December Photo a Day over at Jessica Sprague. I know it'll be fun - but I really hope that I will continue to take a photo a day. I have started taking photos in RAW format (after learning more about it in Candince Stringham's photography class). It is a better format, and you have more control over the processing. The only negative is that the photo processing takes longer. I guess that's the price you pay for better exposed photos!

Here is my first batch of December photos ... and I only missed one day!! :o







I'm getting a new lens for Christmas - a 70-300mm F4-5.6. I've ordered it online, and should get it very soon. I'm excited about getting it, and hope that I will put it to good use. I'm sure I will.
Thanks for visiting. Bye for now.

No comments: