Here is my effort from 13 December. A new Christmas decoration I purchased that day, and proudly added to my tree. Nothing too fancy, but I like it a lot.

14 December was a quiet day at home, so nothing much to photograph except the fruit bowl. I was having a little play with my new lens, and thought I would a good subject to take a shot of.

My Celtic cross. I love this cross. I bought it when I was in Ireland in 2000. We took a family trip in 2000. We exited Sydney, when the rest of the world made there way here for the Olympic Games. My sister and her family, my parents, and me! We had the best time travelling together as a family, and this brings back fond memories of that trip.
Thanks for visiting. Bye for now.


1 comment:
Nice photos! I have tried to take a photo a day too but have got some many other projects going on i totally forgot to blog them. Happy Holidays!
Post a Comment