I'm still participating in the Photo a Day at Jessica Sprague. Firstly, I can't believe that I have kept up, taking a photo (or 5!! ;)) every day. It's early days yet though! :) Here are my photos from 08 December and today.
The first is my early Christmas present. A new lens for my camera. It's a Sigma 70-300mm lens, and I can't wait to put it to good use. I've had a little play with it, but it must go back in the box until Santa comes! :)
I managed to decorate the Christmas tree last night. It's standing there proud, just waiting for presents to congregate beneath it... and the presents are waiting in line to be wrapped! My photo for today is one of the baubles on the tree.
I'm really enjoying the Photo a Day. It's improving my photography skills, not to mention making me blog more regularly.
Thanks for visiting. Bye for now.


1 comment:
Wow, nice lens! I can't believe you are waiting until Christmas! I could never do that, lol.
Great photos too my friend. :D
Post a Comment