Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas and a safe and Happy New Year. Well, what a day! I had a great day surrounded by my family and friends. Today is Boxing Day, and a day to recover from the build up to Christmas Day. Everyone is so busy these days, with many things to do before Christmas Day, and many friends and family to visit to share this festive occasion with.
Photo a Day continues over at Jessica Sprague, and although I've missed a few days of photos I am basically trying to keep up. Here is my photo for 20 December. It the Christmas cakes I made - all wrapped and ready to go! This year I thought I would try something different. I usually put the cake on a plate and wrap it in cellophane, but this year I managed to find nice Christmas dish cloths big enough to wrap around them. I am quite happy with the result.


My photo for 25 December is the embellishment on a present I received from a good friend of mine. I love it. It's unusual, glittery, and looked fantastic on the present. Not to mention, it gave me some ideas for next year! ;)

Todays photo is of the Oriental Lillies that I received off another friend of mine. They are one of my favourite flowers, and I just love this photo. I love how the colours are so vibrant.
This year has been so hectic, and I am looking forward to my holiday in January. Off to Noosa on Queensland's Sunshine Coast on 10 January. I love it there, and have been going for a few years now. More about that later.Anyway, thanks for visiting. Bye for now.


No comments:
Post a Comment