Saturday, December 6, 2008

Chocoholics Beware!

Well, it Day 6 of the Photo a Day over at Jessica Sprague. There have been a lot of great photos and inspiration uploaded in the photo gallery over there. My fellow Sprague devotees are talented people! A lot of great Christmas themed photos, and also just plain old 'daily life' photos as well. These type of photos are great as they illustrate the normality that exists in everyones life - no matter what part of the world you hail from.

Here is my 6 December photo. This should also come with a warning for chocoholics to BEWARE! I love Lindt chocolate ... well, any chocolate really ... but Lindt is my all-time favourite!

Good enough to eat ... and I did! Thanks for visiting. Bye for now.

1 comment:

Carol said...

Hi Kylee, thanks for stopping by my blog. Your photos are great and I am also a lover of lindt chocolate lol. Now you have me craving chocolate.