Sunday, February 1, 2009

Soccer Season

Soccer season is upon us, and I have volunteered (hmm... with some arm-twisting) to be Registrar for my local soccer club. Over 500 players to register, collate all their details and forms, take their photo, collect their money and allocate them to their teams. I've spent the entire day today at the field registering players after they trialed for the position on the team! To say I'm tired tonight is an understatement.! All this, and I don't have kids in this club - actually I have no kids at all! Our club is really family oriented, and I love being a part of it. Everything the families and friends involved in it do is done for the kids - to make sure they enjoy their game. And I have loads of help.

This brings me to the fact that I have been unable to post my Project 52, Week 5 photo yet. Hopefully I'll be able to post it tomorrow. Watch this space! :)

1 comment:

Karen W said...

Sounds like you had a very rewarding day! Are the teams of all ages? I just love watching the little ones learn to play.