OK ... so I know it's Monday of Week 5. But I suppose it's better a little late, than never! My Project 52, Week 4 photo is of a little 'something' that I ordered online from Betterworld Books. Better World Books collects and sells new and used books online to fund literacy initiatives worldwide. It's a great site with great service. The 'new arrival' landed in my mailbox (the real kind, and not the virtual kind for a change!) last week. I have Scott Kelby's The Digital Photography Book and I love it, so naturally I had to get this one as well ... I just HAD to.

Thanks for visiting.


3 comments:
Well I always say if you just have to the you must!
Thanks for stoping by my blog and leaving a lovely comment
I will have to check out this site - I tend to buy everything online.
I laughed at your comment on my blog - there does seem to be a pattern of me having two of everything lol.
I hope you don't mind that I have added you to the sidebar of my blog.
Scott Kelby GAVE me a copy of the first volume of his book, and signed it for me, when I won the 2007 Guru Award for photography. His organisation NAPP gave me the award - but I had to travel from Ireland to Boston (USA)to egt the book and the trophy. Life is HARD!! ;)
Post a Comment