Well, life has just taken over these last few weeks, and I haven't posted any more of my Project 52 photos. Well, I'm happy to say - here they are!
My dear friend gave birth to a beautiful baby girl on the 6th of February. Angelique Rose is her name. Both Mother and baby are well, and are now settling into their routine at home. We were given a beautiful little gift when visiting them at the hospital, so of course it's the subject of my Project 52 Week 5 photo. It's a shortbread biscuit with a fondant icing with her name and birth date on it. The biscuits were in many baby shapes, including baby hand and foot, baby bottle, pram etc. It was wrapped in clear plastic with gorgeous pink ribbon tied around the stick. It was made with love by friend's cousin.
Cupcakes. These are a creation of another dear friend of mine. She is very talented, and makes these beautiful cupcakes, and ices them in bright coloured butter icing and fondant flowers and silver balls. Of course these HAD to be the subject of my Week 6 photo (even if the photo is a little blurry. I really think I needed and tripod, but I was at a party and that's not something that I carry with me everywhere!). I hear some of you photographers gasp, and say, "why not?". I told you I was an amateur! :)

Thanks for visiting. Bye for now.


4 comments:
oh the cupcakes look fantastic. Makes me want to go make some right now!
What a great gift to give those visiting her new baby.
Those cupcakes look too good to eat lol
oooo, those cupcakes are calling me. I can hear them. Great photos my dear.
Thanks for your comments and for visiting ladies. The cupcakes are beautiful, and they tasted yummy too! LOL...
Post a Comment