Friday, January 16, 2009

Twin Waters

I haven't posted over the last couple of days. I have just spent the last 3 days at the Novotel Twin Waters on Queensland's Sunshine Coast. I decided on a quick stay here before heading off to Noosa. A well-earned break. That my line ... and I'm sticking to it!!

The resort was beautiful, and I spent a lot of time around the lagoon, which is the central area of the resort. I've left the resort, and have now settled in Noosa in my time-share apartment at Club Noosa, and will spend a week here (until 24 Jan).

Here are some photos of my stay at Twin Waters. Below is the room at Twin Waters.

This is the view of the lagoon from my room.
This is the view of the lagoon from my sun bed!! LOL.
Thanks for visiting. Bye for now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! That is a nice place. I'm not the least bit jealous, sitting here in the freezing cold winter, lol.