Monday, January 19, 2009

I've been tagged!

It's happened folks ... I've been tagged by my American cyber friend Tammy Circeo. Tagging involves listing 6 interesting facts about myself, and then linking with 5 other bloggers who post their 6 interesting facts. To be honest, I never thought I would be tagged! But there you go folks, it too can happen to you! Okay ... let's get this over and done with! :)

1. I love cooking (not to mention eating!) Italian food.
2. I played the flute in my high school band (but don't ask me to play it now, I wouldn't remember the notes!).
3. I love to watch the British Top Gear show (Not that I love cars so much, but I love the antics).
4. I'm addicted to chocolate.
5. I ALWAYS cry when watching sad movies.

And the last and most important fact about ME...
6. I'm hopeless at listing interesting facts about myself!

Now for the second part of this 'tag' process, I am required to link to 5 other bloggers ... well, if I'm brutally honest, I don't think I have five blogger friends! LOL... I know I can inflict this process on 3 cyber friends (who, after this may no longer be my cyber friends!). I'm not one to shy away from completing a challenge, so here goes! I'm linking to my Swedish friend Linda, my Aussie/Swiss friend Kristin, and Joscie in Hawaii. Carol, you are so lucky Tammy tagged you already or you would have made the list too!

Well, thank goodness that's over!

3 comments:

Anke said...

Hey thanks for visiting my blog and sorry to have done this to you through Tammy! You kind of hate to brake the chain and yet you hate to have to go through this thing!!! I love your blog, you do great work!! Project 52 is pretty cool too, it's just neat to have memories throughout the year I think

Anonymous said...

Haha, you had to go and put my name there, didn't you! LOL. Just kidding. :D

Karen W said...

I was 'tagged' by your friend Kristin, which brought me to your blog. I am doing Project 365 as well. I will drop by from time to time.

Karen W
http://karenandpat.spaces.live.com/default.aspx