Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Sunshine ...

Christmas-time in Australia means Summer, and Summer means holidays! My holiday starts on Saturday, and I'm off to Noosa on Queensland's Sunshine Coast! I've been there many times before, and have loads of photos, but I have my new dSLR and new 'skills' learnt from Candice Stringham's photography class. It'll be a perfect opportunity for me to practice, so that means more photos! There's great beaches, a National Park and street scapes. The soaring temperatures here in Sydney over the last few days are preparing me for what's to come in 'tropical' Noosa, where the temperatures and humidity can be high. Aaarrggh!

I can't say my bags are packed, but almost! ... I'm a huge fan of last-minute packing ;) (.. and I'm sure I'm not alone on that one!!). I don't want to break the habit of a lifetime.

I'll blog soon. Thanks for visiting.

No comments: