Sunday, January 11, 2009

A quick post.

Just a quick post tonight. We made the long drive from Sydney to Gympie, on Queensland's Sunshine Coast. Stopped overnight at Tweed Heads, and then hit the road again today. I usually fly, but this year thought it would be nice to take a road trip. I'm over that idea, and won't plan another one for next year that's for sure! ;)

The best part was that I'm now at my sister's and having a lovely time. I haven't taken any photos yet. That's on the agenda for tomorrow, I hope. The weather here is quite mild for this time of year. Let's hope it stays that way! It's usually quite hot and humid. Right now it's not hot and very little humidity. But, I don't think I will get too excited, because how long it will stay like that ... nobody knows!

Will post again soon - hopefully with some photos. Thanks for visiting. Bye for now.

3 comments:

Kristin Reinhard said...

Oh hope that you have a good time up there! I am originally from Brisbane, but now living in Switzerland, so i am envious of all the sunshine you are getting!
Enjoy your time

Anonymous said...

Have a great time!

Anonymous said...

Kylee!! I'm so happy to have found you here in the BlogWorld! I'm still not sure why I didn't know you had a blog before. I'll add you to my list (on my blog) ... I want to update my header and stuff too, so I'm making a list of updates!