Monday, June 6, 2011

I'm back!

OK, so it's been over eight months since my last post. I almost decided not to keep this blog going, but here we are, and I thought I would give it another go.

So I've had my trip to NYC, and it seems like a distant blur now. But, the good news is, I'm off to NYC again in November this year (to do it all over again!). More on that later.

My friend's son turned 10 at the end of May, and I made this card for him. I love the letters on the card that spell his name - they're American Craft Thickers - Letterman. I love the way they look like the American school letters. I also love the red - they're perfect for a boy. The card is quite simple, but I think it works great with the letters. When I make cards, especially if I'm making one for a specific person or child, I like to put their name on the front. It's more personalised, in my opinion.

These arrived today, and I can't wait to try them out. I recently found Lawn Fawn's blog and stamps, and I think they're great!

Thanks for visiting. Bye for now.

No comments: