Sunday, September 16, 2012

Giving it another go.

After thinking long and hard about stopping this blog, I have decided to give it another go. My last post back in June 2011 seems like a million years ago. It's hard to keep up a blog. I feel that I don't have the time for it, and strive to make it interesting (even when I think I don't have anything interesting to post about!). But, here we go again - let's see how long I can keep it going. I will aim to post at least once a week. Once a week can't be that hard, can it? Let's see.

Spring has sprung for us here in the Southern Hemisphere, and you can really feel the difference in the air and in the days (lighter later). Daylight savings will be on soon, and that will make it even better!

I've been doing a few digital scrapbooking pages lately, so I hope to post some of those here too. I've also signed up for an Invitations and Announcements class over at Jessica Sprague. I have been making my own invitations for a while now, but I'm looking forward to this class, because it's using Photoshop Elements for the whole invitation, and that's something that I haven't done a lot of. This class starts on 1st October, so I hope to post some of the class assignments here too.

Anyway, here's to picking up this blog again!

Thanks for visiting. Bye for now.

No comments: