The last few months have been hectic for me. This last month has been especially busy! Why? Because I'm heading off to New York for a long-awaited holiday! Two weeks in New York, with 2 days in Washington. To say I'm excited is an understatement. I fly out on Thursday, and have been trying to organise my suitcase all day today! What do I pack ... what to I leave out ... what will the weather be like ... check the weather on the Weather Channel ... hopefully what I plan on taking with me will be OK.
I haven't been to New York since 1993. So, I imagine a lot will have changed. But, I'm sure a lot will have stayed the same as well. In your best Frank voice: 'Start spreadin' the news, I'm leaving Thursday... I want to be a part of it New York, New York!!!' (OK, so that's my lame attempt at humour).
I made a couple of great cards recently, and hopefully I will post them quickly before I go.
Thanks for visiting. Bye for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment