Monday, March 22, 2010

A Couple of Cards.

I've had a 'full' month since my last post. I spent from the 6th March to 13th March on a road trip around Tasmania. What a beautiful place! I couldn't believe it. Isn't it funny, I've travelled a lot of the world over the years, yet hadn't been to this beautiful state of my own country. My brother-in-law had a big 5-0 birthday at the end of February, and we had this little trip as a celebration for his birthday. I've taken loads of photos and I'm slowly making my way through 'processing' them. You see, I take my photos in RAW, because I love that I can fix the not-good ones (read: most of them). The only drawback is that you have to process them to .jpg files. I'll post on the trip later, and add some photos.

I made a couple of cards tonight. I have a friend's birthday and my sister wanted a 'thank you' card for a male friend. I 'lifted' the design from a Kristina Werner card. I love the punch (it's Martha Stewart Craft Garden Trellis), and as you can see, I've used it on both. I'm really happy with both of these cards. I'm enjoying making them, and I'm getting a little faster too!

Here they are:
Supplies: Kraft Cardstock, Basic Grey Indian Summer Paper, Martha Stewart Garden Trellis punch, American Craft Glee Clear Stamp, Hero Arts Essential Messages Clear Stamp, Stampin' Up Kiwi Kiss ink, leather twine

Supplies: Kraft Cardstock, Basic Grey Indian Summer Paper, Martha Stewart Garden Trellis punch, small flower punch, white ribbon, Uniball Signo Broad pen

Thanks for visiting. Bye for now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those cards are adorable! I really love the lace of the last one.

Seeing your stuff makes me wish I had time to do paper.