Sunday, September 27, 2009

A new layout.

It's been a while since I've done a layout. I've been feeling less than creative lately and haven't been motivated to really do any layouts. Today I was going through my photos, and came across a couple of photos from July this year when my nephew was a Finalist in the Apprentice of the Year Award for our region of Sydney. We went to the Award Night, had a lovely meal, and most importantly saw him announced as a Finalist and presented with his award. I'm very proud of his fantastic achievement. The second photo on the layout is the certificate presented to his employer (who is also his father). I'm really pleased with this layout, and love the colours.

Supplies:
Paper - So Charming Kit (Little Dreamer Designs) JM_SoCharmingPP4, LaurenReid_SoCharming_p2, MCO_SoCharming11; Elements -
So Charming Kit (Little Dreamer Designs) mushy_socharming_button_3, MCO_SoCharmingTag, LS_SoCharming_label4; Frames and Staples - KPertiet_VintageFrames-1a, KPertiet_StaplePair; Stitching - bannw_simplestitching_6 (www.bannerwoman.com); Fonts - Alfredo Heavy (fontage.com), Jane Austen (dafont.com), Century Gothic

I've also signed up for another journaling class at Jessica Sprague - Type+Writer 2. It starts on 5 October. I'm really looking forward to it. I struggle with my journaling, and loved the first Type+Writer class. I enjoyed the guidance and 'writing practice' that formed part of the class, and really believe that my journaling improved. Let's hope this class is just as good.

I'm still really busy at work. My sister and brother-in-law are still on their holiday. Cruising the Nile in Egypt at this very moment. I know - it's a hard life! ;)

I hope you've had a great weekend. Thanks for visiting. Bye for now.

No comments: