So much to report. July 3rd was my Dad's 70th birthday, and as a family (my sisters and Mum) gave him a surprise party. And boy was he surprised! The party was held on 5th July - the Sunday following his actual birthday. He had one of the best days of his life surrounded by his family and friends. My Dad is quite reserved, quiet and easy-going and to have a party celebrating 'him' was something I know he cherished. My 'cupcake-baking friend' was at it again, and baked the cupcakes we had as his birthday cake in the shape of a 70. Here are a few snapshots from the day.
The end of July and I was off to New Zealand again for my annual skiing holiday. I had a great time (as always). New Zealand, and in particular Queenstown, on the South Island is just such a beautiful place. I don't think I will ever get sick of it. I won't bore you with my holiday snaps - and the be quite honest I didn't take that many because, let's face it - it's my 5th year of holidaying there, and there are only so many photos you can take of lakes and mountains! :)I work with my sister, and at the end of August her and her husband left on a well-deserved holiday to Europe for 7 weeks. Yes, 7 weeks. Which means I've been extremely busy at work and am feeling a little exhausted. And it's only 10 days in! She has called me, and they are having a fantastic time, visiting with her husbands family in Northern Italy.
I've also been busy taking the 'Beautiful Evidence' class over at jessicasprague.com. So that's kept me busy as well!
Hopefully everything will be back to normal now!
Thanks for visiting. Bye for now.


No comments:
Post a Comment