Saturday, April 4, 2009

Project 52, Week 12 & 13

The weeks just fly by, don't they? I can't believe that I am actually managing to take and post a photo for each week (albeit sometimes a little late). Here is my contribution for week 12 and week 13. Week 12's photo is not really about the subject, and more about the fact that this photo turned out how I had intended it to!! :) The subject of the photo is a candle I have outside. I like the blur of the photo, with the main focus on one of the drops.


Week 13 is a purchase I made today, and was busting to photograph it! I love wooden kitchen utensils and chopping boards. I brought these 'little babies' home today! They have settled in, and are coping well in their new surroundings. :)




Thanks for visiting. Bye for now.

2 comments:

Karen W said...

Great photos! I like the blurr in the lamp photo as well.

Tammy said...

Hey YOU!! Good to 'see' you again. My computer went down and I have one on loan now for a while, but in the meantime, I'm recuping all my info.
LOVE your photos! They are FAB!!