Friday, April 10, 2009

Project 52, Week 14 & Happy Easter

My week 14 photo of Project 52 is a photo of my three dearest friends. We have been friends for the last 20 years, and are more like family than friends. Clockwise from the back left is Sandra, Rossana, me, and Milva. This photo was taken on my Birthday last Sunday when we were out at lunch. I have run a polaroid action on it. I haven't decided whether I like the Polaroid action on it or not ... what do you think?

Easter is upon us again, so I would like to wish you all a Happy Easter. I hope you enjoy Easter with your family and friends. Not too much chocolate though (... did I say that?).

Thanks for visiting. Bye for now.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello pretty lady! Love the photo. Happy belated birthday!

Carol said...

What a gorgeous photo of you 4 girls. The action gives it a timeless look.
I hope you had a wonderful Easter.

Tammy said...

Happy Birthday!
And now I can put a face with your name!! I hope your Easter was wonderful as well.