I have found a new blog that I think is great, and I have to share it. Those of you that follow the Pioneer Woman site will know that Ree (PW) had a recent visitor to her ranch, and offered prize winners from her blog the opportunity to visit and stay at the ranch and be involved in a baking weekend with Bakerella. Bakerella is so creative and comes up with the most amazing ideas for cupcakes, cupcake pops, and all sorts of cake-related ideas. She photographs all her creations and posts the instructions on her site. Her site is fantastic and well worth a visit (... I've added it to my favourites!).
Thanks for visiting. Bye for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Yeah, I like her too. I feel it's a good substitute to actually eating the stuff, lol.
I will have to go check this out!
Post a Comment