Well, it's true. I can't deny it. I owe four weeks of Project 52 photos! Can you believe it? I have been so busy lately with work and soccer registrations (nearly 600 players and officials). It's been a HUGE undertaking, and a tiring one. The season starts in approx. 4 weeks, so hopefully I will get my 'life' back then!
So, here we go - 4 weeks of photos for Project 52. Week 8 and Week 9 - let's call it my 'floral phase'. Strapped for time and creativity I snapped some beautiful flowers in my garden. I took these with the new lens I received as a Christmas present. I plan to practice a lot more using that lens. I love the macro.
Week 8.
Week 9.
Week 10 is a little 'visitor' I have stashed in a pot of succulents. All this talk of flowers and garden ... and I'm not really a 'garden' person! But I do love flowers.
Week 11. Does this need an explanation? Those of you who have been reading my blog for a little while know I love Lindt chocolate ... and will remember the Lindt Christmas bell photo I posted back in the December Photo A Day challenge. Well this little fella is the Easter addition. (Yes Easter eggs are in the shops already ... and have been for a few weeks now!). Isn't he adorable? ...
Thanks for visiting. Bye for now.


4 comments:
Beautiful pictures. I love the blue flowers in the first one.
Hey have you tried the Lindor dark chocolate balls? They are my favourite thing from Lindt.
Linda, yes I have tried the dark chocolate Lindor balls ... and I agree they are the best!
Great to see an update. Beautiful photos of the flowers.
I have been trying to avoid those aisles with easter eggs in them but have finally succumbed lol.
Wonderful photos! I love the sping flowers! Ours are coming out her in NC as well. Thanks for sharing
Post a Comment