My cyber friend Tammy linked to a fun little typography thing to find out what type you are. Follow this link and use the password CHARACTER. Answer the 4 questions, and at the end you will find out what type you are. The guy is a little bossy, but don't let that bother you - just take your time. I'm emotional, assertive, traditional and relaxed. My type is Lettres Ornees. I Googled it and found it at dafont.com. It's a fun little game, so off you go ... try it.
Tomorrow is a public holiday in Australia. It's Australia Day. It's a day of celebration, of being Australian and celebrating the wonderful achievements of many Australians. To find out more about Australia Day, visit here.
Then, I'm back to work on Wednesday. After a week and a half off, I think it's going to be hard to kick-start myself on Wednesday. But, hey, a nice relaxing public holiday the day before should ease me into it. :)
Thanks for visiting. Bye for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment