I've recently found this fantastic blog by Kristina Werner. I can't remember how I found it, but I love it. Kristina designs and makes the most beautiful cards, and has video tutorials on how to make them. How generous! I am not a paper scrapbooker - purely digi I am, but for a while now I've been interested in making cards. There are so many techniques and products, that I didn't know where to start. Also, not being a paper scrapbooker didn't help either because a lot of the techniques translate to cards as well. Anyway, to cut a long story short, I have found Kristina's blog, and have attempted to make a couple of cards (now, don't laugh - remember, I have limited supplies, and limited talent... LOL). Hopefully that might change thanks to Kristina's tutorials. Here they are:
Thanks for visiting. Bye for now.


1 comment:
I like the Kylee! I think you did splendidly! Just keep doing it and you will feel more secure in the techniques, I promise.
Have a great holiday!
Post a Comment