Wednesday, November 4, 2009

No news...

No news on my external hard drive that fried on me, and fried with it stuff I hadn't backed up! I would like to say 'no news is good news', but I don't think that's the case with this. Anyway, I'm putting that aside and soldiering on!! (she says with a smile ... nearly...)

I've signed up for a free class over at Jessica Sprague. It's called Holidays in Hand, and it's about documenting the holiday season. I think it's going to be great - but then again all the class over at JS are not to be missed. Click on the ad below for the link to the JS website or click here.


I pre-ordered The Pioneer Woman cookbook a few weeks ago. It's now on it's way. I tell ya there's a buzz around the blogs about her book, and I can't wait until it's in my hot little hands! Ree has been on a book tour and documenting her hotel rooms over on her site. She's hilarious. Do you think she'll make it to Australia? :) ... hmm... somehow, I don't think so. Maybe I can start a petition to insist that she adds a stop in Sydney to the tour.

Well, my soccer year is coming to an end. Yeh, I know the season finished ages ago, but this Sunday is our junior presentation day. The little ones are going to get their trophies and 'goodie' bags we are putting together. The day is going to be tiring, and long, but all in all hopefully everyone will enjoy it.

Thanks for visiting. Bye for now.

No comments: