Thursday, November 19, 2009

Holidays in Hand.

Holidays in Hand has started over at Jessica Sprague. Day 4 today. What a great class. It's about collecting and creating memories at Christmastime. It's about documenting those newly created memories, remembering and documenting past Christmastime traditions. The class is only 8 days long - so we're already half way through it!! Wow - how could that be?? :) This class is going to fly!

Well my external hard drive saga didn't end on a good note. It's official - it's fried! My computer tech couldn't retrieve a thing from it! So, it's back to the drawing board for several of my layouts! I won't make that mistake again and not back up as regularly as I should!! Oh well... that's life!

Five weeks until Christmas! Yikes! When did that sneak up on me? I am having my family Christmas celebration at my house this year. I know it'll be busy and tiring, but I just love have my family around me. My sister in North Queensland isn't coming to visit for Christmas day, but will be here the week before, so I'm having a celebration then too! A pre-Christmas family Christmas. :) I have to think about the menu, and hopefully my friend Linda will have some table scape ideas for me! Come on Linda... pretty please! ;)

Thanks for visiting. Bye for now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha, sorry, I'm not hosting any dinner parties until Christmas Eve. But you can always check my posts from before. I think there are some holiday-ish ones.

Sorry, love.