I recently visited a local state forest.
Cumberland State Forest is Australia's only metropolitan forest, and is located in Sydney, a short drive from where I live. My Project 52, Week 17 photos were taken on my visit. I have included 2 for week 17 (... because I don't really have a nice one for week 18 - nothing I am happy with anyway!). So here you go ...


My Project 52, Week 19 is from today. It's Mother's Day today, so I made lunch for my Mother and sister (who is also a Mother). I'm not, so it was their day, and their day to relax and enjoy with all the family. I have been inspired by my friend
Linda and her beautiful and creative table decorations. I don't have a lot of photos of the table, because in my hast to take the photos I didn't take some of them very well, so I am not posting them. I set the table today with a lovely white tablecloth, white plates and mauve napkins. I had a vase with an arrangement of
chrysanthemums (the traditional Mother's Day flower) as the centre-piece, with a lovely candle on each side. I also scattered mauve beads on the table. It was a feeble attempt compared to Linda, but at least I'm trying!! :)

Thanks for visiting. Bye for now.
1 comment:
Don't sell yourself short, pal. It sounds like it was really pretty. I love the pattern on that candle.
Post a Comment