Sunday, May 3, 2009

Project 52, Week 16 + more photography

Yes, it has been a while since I last posted. Soccer registrations are coming to an end ... (thank goodness!). So hopefully I will have a little time again to do the things I like. Well, that's the plan anyway, and it had better work because I've just signed up for a Portrait Photography class with Candice Stringham over at jessicasprague.com. I can't wait ... class starts tomorrow! I took the Oh Shoot! class last year, and loved it. I'm sure I'll love this class too!

I'm behind with my Project 52 as well ... what can I say!??!! Well, here is week 16. Hopefully I will post week 17 and 18 photos soon, once they're edited a little. My week 16 photo is of my niece Alex (who else!). I have to say this photo of her is one of my favourites, if not THE favourite. I love photos of people that look casual and express their personality - and I think that this photo of her does just that (or is it just me thinking that? LOL). Alex's nature is very relaxed and outgoing. She's fun-loving, and fun to be around.

Thanks for visiting. Bye for now.

1 comment:

Carol said...

Hi Kylee, just saw you over at JS. Isn't it great to have people we know in the class!