Thursday, October 16, 2008

Stories In Hand

Jessica Sprague has released a new course! Stories In Hand is a new FREE course from 9-16 November. So join the queue, and sign up for it. Registration begins on 20 October. I recently took her Type+Writer course, a 2 week course to improve writing and journaling skills - and that was excellent. So, I'm sure this short course will be great too!


Well, it's the end of Week 5 of Candice Stringham's 'Oh Shoot' photography course, and I am having a fantastic time! My photography skills are improving (I think!) :) Well, at least I'm off auto, and understand some of the terminology and what my camera is capable of doing. Now I just have to put that all together and actually be able to do what my camera is capable of doing! LOL....

Bye for now. Thanks for visiting.

No comments: