It's been a while since my last post, but I have been away. My skiing holiday in New Zealand was a blast! I stayed in gorgeous
Queenstown, on the South Island of the land of the 'long white cloud'.
Queenstown is the most beautiful town you could ever visit, and I have been visiting there for the last 4 years! Lucky me! This year was extremely cold, and as a result I caught a cold (three weeks later I am still fight the tail end of it!). I have been going to NZ to ski since 2005, and this year was the first year that it actually snowed in town while I was there! Here are a few photos that I snapped (lucky I had my new camera with me!). The first two photos are from my hotel, and the other two are during the snowfall. Beautiful!




I'll post again soon with more on my trip! Thanks for visiting.
2 comments:
Great photos of the snowfall! Good to see you back!
Me again, just wanted to thank you for putting me in your blog roll! I just noticed. :D
Post a Comment