Sunday, July 13, 2008

Now We're Rockin' - Week 3 & 4

Well, I failed to carry through on my promise to keep posting about my Now We're Rockin' class over at jessicasprague.com . Needless to say it has been a fantastic experience, and I'm waiting to sign up for the next class Digi: In Deeper.

I have posted some of the layouts I have been completing in the slideshow below. I would like to have that slideshow in the panel at the right, but I can't work it out! LOL. (I will get there I suppose!)

I have been spending alot of time in the forums and gallery over at Jessica's site, so I haven't been able to blog here much. The class has now officially finished, so I think I will be able to blog here some more!

Another blog that I absolutely love, and think you should visit is In the Making. I love Linda's style and the blog is worth a visit.

On that note, bye for now.

No comments: