I told you I would get there! I have managed to create the slideshow and post it at the side of this blog (even if half of it is cut off!). Also, I have an icon for my favourite website, and all-time photoshop and scrapbooking legend Jessica Sprague. Not sure if the link is working, so if not click here.
The Now We're Rockin' class has finished, but registration for the next class Digi: In Deep is this Tuesday (Monday 9pm US) - so I will be camping out at Jessica's Spraground like everyone else on Tuesday waiting to register!
I got my new dSLR last week, and have been playing with it (like any new toy!). I love it and will post more about it later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
The blog looks great, I really dig your banner. Oh, and yeah, the slideshow, nice. You should have asked me for help! :D
I love your layouts. The are very well executed and stylish.
Glad to finally have found you!
Post a Comment