I've signed up for a class over at Jessica Sprague. It's a FREE photo editing class that start on July 6. So that should be fun!
My Dad turns 70 next Friday, and we are planning a party for Sunday. A surprise party! So I've been busy organising that as well. We're having it at a local Italian restaurant. My sister is coming down from Gympie in Queensland to surprise him too. I can't wait. I'm sure it'll be a great day, full of laughs, family and the all-important ... food! I can't wait to see his reaction to the surprise. I'll post some photos of the day.Thanks for visiting. Bye for now.


2 comments:
I understand fully. Thanks for dropping by my blog. I am back posting photos. Hope the Birthday party went well.
Sorry, I meant to say that I am doing the Free Jessica Sprague photo class as well
Post a Comment