I'm back again. Well I've changed my blog title. I used part of a kit from Jessica Sprague and embellishments from Shabby Princess http://www.shabbyprincess.com/. I just love the colours, and what about that gorgeous flower embellishment in the corner! I don't have to tell you how much I admire Jessica Sprague, and I just love the Shabby Princess site.
Today has been very busy for me. I've been busy helping with a stocktake of the soccer uniforms for my local soccer club. A dear friend of mine (you know who you are... Gianna) has taken on the HUGE responsbility of managing 'all things uniforms'. She has been doing a fantastic job, and everything went smoothly with the kids receiving their uniforms. Can you imagine arranging close to 600 uniform packs including playing jerseys & shorts, training uniforms, tracksuits, polo shirts, socks, bags - the list goes on! All of this, and ensuring that the playing jerseys have each players name on the back (and with the correct spelling!). Phew! I'm tired just writing about it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment