Well, it's Sunday night, after a hectic weekend.
Movie day today. Iron Man was the movie da jour! How would I rate it? Well, apart from the obvious - Robert Downey Jr., a fantastic actor - the movie was not what I had expected. I guess I don't know what I expected, other than Iron Man (think superhero, think typical hollywood) - well, it was, but funnily enough I liked it! I am not going to give a typical synposis of the film, because really if you wanted that you would go to a website that critiqued movies. So, let's say that I think if you want a couple of hours of 'fun' and 'escapism' you will see it for yourself!
The day has come to a swift end, and so begins another working week :(
Bye for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Oh yeah, I share your taste, always loved Robert. :D I haven't seen the film yet, but am eager to.
Post a Comment